Khamis, 28 Oktober 2010

ponder. wonder. haish....

Bila satu kesilapan hanya memberi kesan utk seketika, ya ia boleh dipertimbangkan utk tidak difikirkan dan diungkit, cukup dengan dengan memberi maaf dan memahami keadaan, selesai masalah.. tapi bila satu kesilapan memberi kesan utk jangka panjang ada tanggungjawab yg mesti dituntut disitu...

This is what always comes to my mind.. until now, I cannot let it go easily.. If people ask me to forget all the things that happened to me, yup maybe Il'l erase them someday, if not soon maybe later. But not this one n this thing always comes to my  mind, and I know I won''t let it go... unless there are clear n honest audit n introspection. 

The best thing that I heard about me is that I'm so emotional, n always overwhelmed by negative emotions... yes I do not deny that. But let me be clear about something, my emotion n my reaction shud not be used as an excuse to run away from the point of discussion. Red herring I shud call it. Why is it so hard for some people to accept that they are guity and what they do is wrong? And to make it worse, they do not want to talk and discuss about it? Isn't that already a sign that u r guilty and u have ur interest in it?  I may accuse others for voicing out this thing, but tell me do we have to stay silent if we see something is going wrong n nobody cares n nobody wants to be responsible? At least admitting that it is a fault and wrongdoing can solve a part of the problem...

I may be nagging for no reason this time in my blog... but this is what I feel, the best place to express everything is here, eventho I bet that some people may get hurt from my words, but what's the point thinking about others and at the same time they do not care to think about me. But this thing is not about me, it's about the thing where we put all our efforts there, the thing that we would fight for, the thing that we would sacrifice a lot of our everything for... 
 
I thought playing safe won't get me into trouble, yup it didn't.. But it brought greater trouble to everybody... Huuuuuu.. yes I regret for playing safe, I regret for not being firm, I regret for not sacrificing my interest when I had the chance to do it... I hope I can fix this, I do not want to sit back n just see  things go thru like nothing had happened before ... But I guest, this all I got... yup just wait n see.. o I wish I cud do something.. (@_@)


Tiada ulasan: